Item 987 – Vented Bulk Container, 48″ x 48″ x 28″
- Stacks, Strong and yet light weigh
- Vent slots - for faster cooling and processing times
- Meets USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling
- Easy to clean- can be high-pressure washed and sterilized
- Smooth interior surfaces - to protect your product
- Stackable with interlocking corners, use cover #754
- Product Description & Specs
- Customer Reviews (0)
- Shipping Estimate & Return Policies
- Till Box Conversion
- Cross Matrix Reference
Vented Bulk Container, 48" x 48" x 28"
Our bulk bins are made of high-impact-resistant HDPE structural foam, fixed wall are durable and recyclable. These make a great choice for pumpkins, apples and many other produce options. Compact containers are also temperature-resistant and UV-resistant. These make a great choice for pumpkins, apples and many other produce options. Can be stacked up to 10 bins high on a firm level surface with evenly distributed weight. Specifications: 217 US gallons, 49,603 cubic inches Maximum load 1,500 pounds, Stack load 14,000 pounds, empty 94 pounds, Pallet 4 way 48 x 48 inches. Side walls 28.5 inches high. Maximum load 1,500 pounds. Material, Gray High-density polyethylene structural foam bins meet USDA standards for direct food contact. RFID tags are available for traceability and tracking. See Bin No 988 solid wall and lid No 754.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Return Policies
Shipping costs for this item are estimates only. We will contact you for approval if shipping exceeds the shipping estimate.